After gaining A ‘levels in Art, Textiles and Physics and working for a year in an accountants, the creative side of me was feeling neglected and at the age of 19 I started working as a florist… Flowers and I ‘just clicked’, and I haven’t looked back. Here are some highlights and some of the things which are super important to me.
I want you to fall in love with flowers too!
- RHS GOLD MEDALIST 2017 & 2014
- I am a member of the British Floristry Association & committed to providing a top-quality service for my customers, along with top quality flowers.
- In November 2015 I spent 3 days competing to become the ‘Designer of the Year 2015’ for the National Association of Flower Arrangement societies.
- In 2009 I won the title of Teleflorist ‘Florist of the Year’, at Tatton Park RHS Show.
- Heard on Radio 4 chatting to Winifred Robinson on You and Yours about fresh versus faux flowers.
- I’ve designed flowers in the Ice Hotel, Sweden.
- Higher Diploma in Floristry, passed with Distinction.
- Work featured in Fusion Flowers Magazine
- And… The Flower Arranger Magazine